Yoga Therapy FAQ
Read below to see if your questions get answered. If you still have additional questions, please fill out the contact form at the bottom of the page. I look forward to meeting you!
Who does yoga therapy?
Yoga therapy can help a diverse range of people to move, relax, and function with more strength and ease throughout their daily life.
It is a personalized program to reduce pain, improve strength, increase flexibility, and reduce stress.
What can Yoga therapy help?
- Reduce or eliminate chronic pain
- Speed up recovery from injury or surgery
- Improve sports performance
- Help every day movement become easier
- Improve sleep patterns
- Enhance breathing
- Lower stress levels
- Improve stability and mobility
- Increase strength, flexibility, and balance
Who can benefit from yoga therapy?
- Anyone dealing with an injury, illness, pain, or ongoing discomfort
- Anyone looking for more strength and awareness in their body
- Anyone feeling limited and unsure how to improve their strength
Where do sessions take place?
Session location info will be emailed upon booking. If you would prefer to have the session in your home, most times that can be accommodated for an additional cost. Please let me know at the time of booking if you wish to have it at your home.
What if I have to cancel?
- Please arrive on time for your session. If you are running late, please text or call. My cell number will be in your booking confirmation email.
- Cancellations require 24 business hours notice (Monday session cancellations require notification by end of business day Friday). No charge will be levied if you cancel within this time frame.
- If you miss your session and do not cancel in advance, your session will be charged in full.
- It is recommended that a cancelled session be reschedule to ensure consistency and progress in your results.
How much is it and how do I pay?
- $80 per session at the Hamilton Location
- $110 per session in your home (limited to Hamilton, Ancaster, Dundas, Flamborough, Stoney Creek, Burlington)
- $130 per session outside of city of Hamilton
- Payment is due at the time of the session via cash, e-transfer, or cheque. NSF cheques will incur a $20 fee.
- Payment can also be made prior to the appointment via e-transfer (email address will be in booking confirmation email)